I’ll take a short break from blogging and tweeting in August.
Before doing so, a quick “best-of list” from the last twelve months. Well, actually, looking at the view counts of my posts, I thought I’d rather want to promote some posts who I think should have received a bit more attention…..: so here they are (in chronological order):
- Academic conferences: how to decide on possible speakers?
- What determines who gets the top legal jobs?
- What type of knowledge does legal education provide?
- The non-law heroes of comparative law
- Mapping, continued: the tension between legal research and teaching
- The REF ranking puzzle: not yet solved
- The problem with the THE university reputation ranking
- The best of both worlds: empirical legal studies in the UK and the US
- A Latvian solution to the Israel/Palestine conflict?
- The new employee-shareholder status: a model for the commodification and securitisation of legal protections?
- What explains the RAE 2008 law output results?
- Does Google manipulate its own Google instant search results?
- Meritocratic quotas